UPDATED: August 24, 2017
Welcome to the website of Ojai Energetics Inc. Any person accessing or using the website www.OjaiEnergetics.com and any associated webpages (collectively, the “Website”), including use of any of our service through a mobile device, mobile application, or otherwise, is referred to as “you.” At Ojai Energetics, our goal is to protect the privacy and security of your personal information.
Please note that we are not responsible for the content on, or the privacy practices of, any non-Ojai Energetics website to which this Website links or that links to this Website.
Information we collect from you may vary depending on how you use the Website and information you may choose to provide to us via the Website.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US:
Ojai Energetics collects information from you when you choose to provide it to us. This includes, but is not limited to, individually identifiable information, such as your full name, a user name and password, email address, phone number, physical address, credit card information and other billing information.
Examples of ways in which we may collect such information from you include the following:
- Registration and Ordering: Before using certain parts of this Website or ordering products or services, you must complete a registration form and/or create an account. This will require you to provide certain personal information, which is used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and this Website, and for other internal business purposes.If you create an account using your login from a third party service like Facebook or Twitter, we will access and collect the information that your privacy settings on that third party service permits us to access so that we can create your account for you. Additionally, if you choose to connect your contacts and address book information with your account, we will also collect the contact information of your friends so that you can connect with your friends when you use our Website.
- Marketing Emails: We may send marketing and/or promotional emails to the email address you provide to us. You may unsubscribe at any time from receiving these marketing messages by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link contained in any promotional email, or contact us at email@example.com (and put “Unsubscribe” or “Opt Out” in the subject line). (Please note that despite unsubscribing from such marketing communications, we may still contact you in relation to your order(s) or any issues relating any business you conduct with us.)
- Written Reviews of our Products: Ojai Energetics will require a valid, registered e-mail address, and a review name when it comes to completing the review form in relation to a specific Ojai Energetics product. Following the moderation process, your review, alongside your review name and date, may be posted on our Website.
- Video Reviews: You may submit a video review either by uploading or directly recording a video onto our Website. Following the moderation process, the video may be uploaded onto our Website. The video may be rated, flagged or shared by users visiting the Website through e-mail, or across social networking websites (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+ or other websites). Note that if your Ojai Energetics profile is linked to a social networking profile (such as Facebook), your name will act as a hyperlink and other Website users may be able to click through to access your social networking profile.
You can choose not to provide us with Personal Information, but then you may not be able to fully take advantage of certain features of our Website and we may not be able to provide you with certain products and/or services.
INFORMATION WE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT:
Cookies: Certain parts of our Website require cookies. You may adjust your browser settings to limit certain tracking, or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the Site, or take full advantage of our offerings; however, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting our customer service number at 1-877-774-4531.
Information Collected From Other Sources: We may obtain information about you from other sources, including social networks that you use to connect with us. This information may include name, user name, demographic information, updated address or contact information, interests, and publicly-observed data, such as from social media and online activity.
Combination of Information:We may also combine the information we receive from and about you, including the information you provide to us on the Website; information we receive from third parties; information we automatically collect (as explained above); and information provided or collected offline when you shop in our retail stores.
We may use the information we collect from and about you for the following purposes:
- To personalize and improve our services and Website, and allow you to set up a user account and profile that can be used to personalize your experience in using our services and Website;
- To provide you with a streamlined checkout experience;
- To process and fulfill your order(s), contact you concerning the status of an order, answer questions, respond to your inquiries or requests, or otherwise contact and communicate with you when necessary;
- 4. To provide you with targeted offers and advertising on the Website; through other websites or via direct mail, e-mail, text message, or push notifications; and to contact you about upcoming Ojai Energetics sales, promotions, offers and product information;
- To help us learn more about our Website visitors and customers, and to improve their shopping experience and our business;
- To develop new products and services;
- To research and address any problems with our Website, business, and our products and services;
- To protect the security or integrity of the Website and our business; and
- Otherwise, as described to you at the point of collection.
We do not share, sell, lease or rent information about our customers to unaffiliated third parties, except in the following circumstances:
- We may share aggregate, anonymous or summary information regarding our customers and their behaviors with partners, advertisers or other third parties. This data is not personal information and so will not identify you personally.
- We may share information with companies that provide support services to us, such as a printer, mailing house, fulfillment company, credit card processor, email service provider or web host, amongst others. These parties may need personal information about you in order to perform their functions. However, these parties may not use any personal information we share with them about you for any other purpose other than in connection with performing supporting functions exclusively for us.
- We may publicly disclose the name, city, and state of the winner of any online sweepstakes and contests, as per contest rules.
- As with any business, it is possible that as our business develops, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In such transactions, information about customers often is among the transferred assets. Accordingly, in the unlikely event that our company, or a substantial portion of our assets, are acquired by a third party, such information may be one of the transferred assets. Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to try to require that the transferee use personal information provided through the Services in a manner that is consistent with this Privacy Statement.
- We may use your written and/or video reviews on our Website and/or within Ojai Energetics for product improvement, product development, customer experience improvement, and possible communication/PR purposes.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
Shopping on the Website is easy, and we strive to ensure that your order and credit card information are safe and secure. As a result, Ojai Energetics has implemented certain physical, administrative, and technical security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of the information you provide.
As with any transmission over the Internet, however, there is always some element of risk involved in sending personal information, and no data transmission can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. In order to try to minimize this risk, we encrypt your personal information, including your name, credit card number, and address, using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, so that it cannot be read as it is transmitted over the Internet.
SSL is considered the industry standard and is among the leading software available to encrypt online transactions. Our servers’ use of SSL works with the main browser applications available on the market. This means that you may not be able to use the SSL if you have an older version of an Internet browser that does not support secure transactions, or if your computer is located on a local area network (LAN) that uses a firewall that prohibits secure transactions.
You should ensure that there is no unauthorized access to your account information by limiting access to your computer (or any other device) and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, you may request information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to us at the address below.
We do not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If you are under the age of thirteen (13), you should not register or provide information on our Website, or to Ojai Energetics. If you have knowledge that a child under the age of thirteen (13) has submitted Personal Information to us, please email us at legal@OjaiEnergetics.com, and we will remove that child’s personal information from our files.
CORRECTION TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR DISABLING YOUR ACCOUNT
You can (a) access, correct, or update your Personal Information, and/or (b) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can make these requests by emailing your request to Ojai Energetics Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org Please clearly label the subject line “Corrections / Disabling Account,” and DO NOT email your credit-card number or other sensitive information. In specific circumstances, proof of identity and payment may be required.
If you would like to unsubscribe from receiving marketing or promotional emails from us, please click on the “Unsubscribe” link contained in any promotional email, or contact us at legal@OjaiEnergetics.com (and put “Unsubscribe” or “Opt Out” in the subject line).
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy or any other issue at legal@OjaiEnergetics.com or write to us at:
Attn: Legal Department
PO Box 1510 Ojai, CA 93024
Ojai, CA 93023
Hemp Biologix Limited – Office 3 Unit R Penfold Works Trading Estate Imperial Way Watford Herts WD24 4YY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
© 2017 Ojai Energetics Inc. All Rights Reserved.